Mike’s practice is concentrated in the areas of corporate and real estate law. Mike has years of experience providing clients in West Michigan with practical, effective, legal counsel to achieve their desired outcome.
Schedule Free 20 Minute Consult
Mike has extensive experience counseling clients on corporate matters such as entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, contract drafting and review, and regulatory compliance. He also advises clients on real estate transactions and disputes.
- Drafted a complex development and royalty agreement between client, and independent contractor, and a large automotive parts manufacturer.
- Represented buyers of multiple restaurants in transactions involving liquor licenses and real estate.
- Wrote terms of service for a mobile application development company servicing clients across country.
- Negotiated and drafted a buy/sell agreement between owners of a midsize closely held company where ownership relationships had become adversarial.
- Created a succession plan for a family-owned insurance brokerage with multiple locations.
- Helped obtain special land use approval for multiple cannabis facilities.
- Successfully enforced all terms of non-compete agreement against the former employee of an IT company without litigation.
- Counseled multiple clients on how to observe proper corporate formalities as their closely held company has grown.